Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Synching sound for super-8 question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imissedthesixties's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2002
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Guys,

    I haven't begun to shoot my film yet, but I will need to sync sound for a number of scenes. I already know the basics of this and know I'm not going to get a crystal synched camera. I am also transferring this movie the poor mans way by taping the projection with my DV camera. I want to use something like a minidisc or a dat recorder to get my sound, and then I want to use Premiere to edit this or a program that functions basically the same.

    Now, I am in no way great with Adobe Premiere. I am still learing the steps it takes to edit video. I was told by someone how to sync my recording with my movie in Premiere, but does anyone have a good way of explaining this procedure a fairly easy way?

    Mike

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Read my post to the slating question.

    Matt Pacini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •